Position: Intermediate Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Vancouver, BC
The main role of the Intermediate .Net Developer will be to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications; analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain development software for the development team. The developer will write code encompassing all tiers of the software development process with a primary focus on front end and user interface design and development.
Other responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:
- Write, modify, and debug web application and back-end code
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Work with network team to maintain server hosted development tools.
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other developers.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third-party products used in the development process.
- Ensure timely implementation of deliverables, including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or information technology;
- At least 3 years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development;
- High level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- At least 4 years of experience using a major database (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, etc...);
- Experience debugging and analyzing software errors;
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.