Oracle Systems Analysts
Duration: 6-month contract
Start date: February 2019
Our client is looking for Systems Analysts with Oracle ERP experience to design, develop, enhance and maintain system applications.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain system applications
- Lead in the development of systems changes/enhancements through all phases of the lifecycle
- Lead or facilitate the design phase, working with the business and senior technical staff to ensure that business and technical requirements are satisfied
- Work with programmers to ensure development standards are maintained and required documents are delivered
What skills do you need?
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle
- Good understanding of OOP and OOD techniques, methods, and modules
- Knowledge of SOA principles
- Experience with system integration
- Strong PL/SQL and Oracle database / SQL Server competency
- Experience with Oracle e?Business 12c applications, .NET and Java are preferred
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.