Senior Network Engineer
1 year contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to lead the team responsible for the build and configuration of new equipment.
- Oversee and direct the team responsible for configuration, build, documentation and implementation of new equipment
- Ability to replace core switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Ability to replace edge switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Configure routing, firewall and NAT policies on internet firewalls
- Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- 10 years of experience with a wide range of Cisco routers & switches
- 10 years of proven network troubleshooting skills at engineering level
- Routing & Switching skills at CCIE level (BGP, OSPF, RIP, PVST,HSRP,etc)
- Proven experience in VoIP
- Cisco QoS experience (CCNP level or equivalent)
- CCNP level security experience (i.e. VPN, IDS/IPS, Firewalls)
- Experience in troubleshooting: DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPNs, LACP, SSL, NAT/PAT, ADSL/Cable Modems, copper/fiber wiring issues
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.