Duration: Initial 9 month Maternity Leave contract
Specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace.
Accountable to the President & CEO to execute a specific program management plan to achieve strategic business goals for both Tiara and Reducer programs.
- Responsible for overall project leadership with includes management, coordination, and development of the product development plan.
- Responsible for the execution of the project development process and completion of all project plans and milestones; assessing risk, and implementing strategies to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Prepare overall project budget with Core Team inputs, manage and ensure performance to budget.
- Make recommendations to the President & CEO and Functional Managers on Core Team Members (CTM).
- Provide leadership to the Core Team which consists of cross-functional members that may be included with expertise from the following functions: Engineering, Production Planning, Operations/Materials, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs and Marketing.
- Utilize leadership skills to ensure that cross-functional resources are assigned and held accountable for task work product completion.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional decisions and review with team members and functional experts as required.
- Manage ongoing communications between leadership and Core Team
- Directly manage CTMs in their Program activities, although members will formally report to functional leaders.
- Provide feedback and coach team members to ensure that effective team dynamics and mutual accountability are paramount; build a highly effective core team.
- Coach team members to ensure process adherence and effective project management, utilizing best practice project management skills.
- Build and maintain the relationship with vendors.
- Drive execution of plans with vendors.
- Ensure required legal/contractual agreements are in place.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience leading and enabling multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in Product Design & Development
- Lean, Six Sigma background and experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to provide lifecycle management of projects
- Productive team leader with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written & verbal
Apply today for immediate consideration or contact Aaron O’Byrne for further information.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.