Senior .Net Developer/Engineer
Start Date: asap
- Actively involved in designing programming modules
- Defining functions, interfaces and layouts of applicable program modules
- Reviewing programming specifications, assisting in the development of programming specifications and developing estimates
- Analyzing programs to help determine cost and feasibility of proposed system enhancements
- Determining the physical resource requirement for applications supported
- Defining and documenting user requirements
- Write and test computer programs and/or modules in a support or system enhancement role in either a mainframe or client server environment in accordance with IS standards and guidelines
- Modifying existing programs to incorporate new requirements
- Investigating causes of program failures and implementing corrective action
- Performs a project leader role for a bundled number of support and/or enhancement - requests
- Reviewing work of other Application Specialists in technical walk-through sessions and making suggestions as to more efficient ways of completing tasks
- Providing technical guidance to other Programmer Analysts
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net
- CSS3, html5, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JQuery, JSON and XML
- Experience in developing Web Services (WCF and Restful)
- Experience in developing Windows Forms applications (via C# or VB.Net)
- Experience in database design and development using 'Microsoft SQL Server and database projects via Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Agile development
- Nice to have:
- Power Builder development experience
- Experience with IBM DB2 and Mainframe Z/OS
- Experience with HP Extreme
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Contact Francis Chen for further information.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.