Change Management Analyst
12 month term role
As a Change Management Analyst, you will support change management initiatives within the OCM team by focusing on increasing and enabling the adoption of new processes and technologies by taking a structure change management approach.
- A minimum of 3 years experience supporting enterprise wide projects
- Experience participating in rolling out changes and active participation building commitment and promoting organizational changes
- Experience and/or understanding of structured change management approach.
- Experience in tracking and analyzing large volume of data & intermediate/advanced proficiency in Excel. Experience using MS Access is an asset
- Understanding the people side of changes as opposed to only technology change
- Understanding and/or application of Adkar Model of change or Prosci change model is preferred
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.