Position: Senior Technical Analyst – Engineering Systems
Length: 12 months
Location: Calgary, AB (20% travel on West Coast)
- The consultant will be a key member of the digital systems team responsible for development and support of mining engineering related systems. This work includes system delivery and release management, change management, software quality assurance, vendor management and system implementation/deployment.
- Activities include Deployment management, SQL Development including Tabular Model and Mobile/Adhoc Reporting development, system design, specification and estimation, development of Service Based Applications (Windows & WCF Services), quality Assurance and peer review for other team members.
- Candidates should have 5 years of object-oriented software development experience with a SQL Server database environment
- Organizational and System Change Management
- Business Analysis Experience and Implementation Experience for small software development projects.
- Project Leadership Experience and Quality Assurance Experience with some Change Management Experience.
- Able to lead an implementation/project of approximately 6 months of work
- Software Development background including development of distributed applications.
- Windows Service Development and debugging
- SQL Server Database Application Development with SQL Server 2012 or above including development and support of stored procedures.
- Team Foundation Server usage within a Small Team
- Enhancement, Incident and Defect Management Experience.
- SQL Server Reporting Services Report Development with SQL Server 2012 or newer
- Nice to Haves
- Internet Information Server (IIS) Configuration Experience.
- SSIS and SSAS Package Development and Deployment
- Windows Thick Client Software Development (Traditional Windows Applications) as well as ASP.NET development experience
- C#/C++ Development Experience
- Microsoft Teams experience
- Linear Programming / Python
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.