Position: Intermediate Developer
Length: One year contract
Location: Richmond, BC
Detailed description of service:
- Responsible for developing one or more parts of application systems (systems of engagement and/or systems of record) and integration with other systems, including designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
- Typically assigned to medium complexity work with occasional stretch targets of complex work. This position fully participates in activities that support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement through assisting other roles with their work, mentoring and promoting a respectful and collaborative culture
- Considerable experience in leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype).
- Considerable experience using agile and devops tools, techniques and processes.
- Considerable experience participating in all activities that support team delivery.
- Ability to work with medium complexity and integrated environments.
- 3-6 years of direct hands-on work experience with at least 4 years of agile/devops experience.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.