Position: IT Service Desk Analyst
Length: 12 months
Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Responsible for day to day delivery of Service Desk functionality by providing Tier 1 phone support for desktop hardware and software
- Provides technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology liaising with various business stakeholders within the Teck Resources business divisions.
- Incident/service request management and daily operations.
- Support-business liaison.
- Act as a single point of contact for external service providers and clients on a day-to-day basis for reporting incidents and service requests.
- 1-2 years providing Tier 1 phone support with an outgoing personality and able to hit the ground running.
- Available to work any 7.5 hour shift during a 24/7 schedule.
- Have worked in a large structured enterprise environment with high ticket volumes.
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive experience of an Incident Management system is a must.
- Knowledge of PC hardware technology and remote diagnostics tools is necessary.
- Familiarity with remote tools such as SMS or SCCM, Remote Assistance, and Remote Desktop.
- Good knowledge of IT industry trends and software/hardware technologies. Must understand customer satisfaction measurement and quality assurance requirements in delivering IT services. Strong ability to read, create and interpret technical documents.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITIL) processes would be considered an asset.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.