Senior Java Developer
Our tech client is seeking a Senior Java Developer who will be using leading edge technologies to build pioneering products that are used by tens of thousands of users globally to solve real world business problems. You also get to tackle interesting and engaging problems to do with scalability and high availability in big data environments. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best Java developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. Their software is developed by small, focused agile teams of developers and QA. They encourage their developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across their different projects and application domains. If you are committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, performant and secure then you’ll fit in with them.
Some new technology they are working with that you will be exposed to:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 8 years of Java developer experience
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience with network protocols such as HTTP, TLS, TCP
• Experience with service oriented architecture
• Experience with web services technology such as REST, JSON, or Thrift
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with test driven development
• Experience with continuous integration systems
• Experience with dependency injection containers
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.