Project Manager, COTS
Duration: 1-year contract
Potential start: as soon as possible
Location: Metro Vancouver area
Are you a Senior Project Manager with strong experience leading commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) projects? Or client is looking for you to manage the project lifecycle of their HCM’s transformation project.
What will you do?
- Manage complex projects related to information systems and business processes on behalf of the HCM work stream
- Managing risks and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Maintain stakeholder communication and buy-in
What skills do you need?
- 8 years of experience managing COTS projects, preferably with experience in HCM processes
- Experience managing enterprise projects, designing, developing and implementing IT systems or processes
- Experience in change management, budget development, financial management, and risk management
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.