Position: Senior Technical Specialist (Exchange)
Duration: Four months contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a consultant to join our client’s Technical team to upgrade their email system from Exchange version 2013 to Exchange 2016. If you are an Exchange Specialist looking for your next opportunity, apply now!
- Technical expertise for Exchange 2013 to 2016 on-premise upgrade supporting 6000 users
- Provide platform planning, design, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, integration, performance tuning, and security management
- Produce an Upgrade Plan document
- Produce Exchange 2016 design document
Proven experience in the following areas:
- Upgrading Exchange Server - 2010 to 2013, 2013 to 2016
- Running pre-configuration tools such as JetStress
- Leveraging the Exchange configuration tools to establish systems design
- LUN design for Exchange databases and transaction logs
- Deploying Exchange Server on Nutanix Hyperconvergence an asset
- Implementing Exchange server with NetApp SnapManager for data protection an asset
- Lync 2013 to Skype for Business 2015 as an asset
- Load balancing with F5
- Mobile/Active Sync - MDM
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.