Application Integration Architect
Duration: 1-year contract
Potential Start: June 3, 2019
Location: Greater Vancouver area
Are you an architect with experience integrating complex enterprise systems and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Design enterprise application integration solutions
- Review application integration requirements, prescribe design patterns and provide estimates
- Lead troubleshooting exercises and provide technical oversight to day-to-day technical issues
- Advise management and leadership on technology and process matters
What skills do you need?
- 6 years of work experience in information technology, designing and integrating complex enterprise systems and COTS applications, on premise and cloud
- Experience with more than one industry standard Enterprise Application Integration platform
- Experience integrating applications across cloud and on-premise
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.