Permanent Position or 1-year Contract
Location: Vancouver or Toronto
Are you an Enterprise Architect who enjoys working on cutting-edge projects and the stability of long-term employment with a great company? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Develop and enforce overall technical architecture and enterprise IT standards
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive the overall technology evolution and ensure tight linkage between the business and technology direction
- Oversee the work of solution and infrastructure architects
- Provide hands-on technical support to ensure solutions work in production environments
What skills do you need?
- 5 years as an enterprise, solution and/or infrastructure architect
- 10 years in various IT disciplines such as data engineering, infrastructure engineering, data science, software engineering experience and full stack software engineering
- Ability to create a broad architectural vision
- Experience working in a mixed environment with on-premises, SaaS, PaaS and cloud components
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.