Infrastructure Project Manager
Role Type: Contract
- Provide project technical leadership, working closely with teams to monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget
- Manage project resources including server / virtualization, storage, data / voice / wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation
- Review and approve the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Develop / distribute regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings
- Prepare project change requests
- Cool temperament and able to manage constantly changing environment, requirements, and pressure.
- Organize large amounts of data from multiple sources, QA data, cross-check and output work packets from the data.
- Medium level knowledge of data cabling, networking, network architecture, end devices (workstations, printers, medical devices, etc.), workstations, etc.
- Excellent project management skills.
- 10+ years of experience project managing complex projects including minimum 5 years network infrastructure projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables.
- Skilled at identifying hidden/unstated client requirements.
- Ability to identify efficiencies/linkages with other projects in the program.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources.
- PMP certification is preferred.
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.