Role Type: 6-month Contract (with extensions)
- 10+ years of technical architecture and design experience of complex projects including minimum 5 years in Healthcare industry, and 5 years in clinical application deployment projects.
- Deep technical knowledge of Citrix, Windows Server 2003+, Application isolation, and legacy application remediation.
- Expert in Windows 7 and Windows 10 (GPOs, hardening, profiles, login timings).
- Background with single sign-on technologies and application authentication.
- Application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of .Net programming in C#.
- Experience with application profiling, patient context switching and HL7 (nice to have)
- Experience with Cerner and or other major clinical systems (nice to have)
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.