Site Engagement Lead
Role Type: 3-month Contract (with long term extensions)
The Site Engagement Lead will be a key member of the project team. The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Gathering business requirements and support the current state analysis of the existing workflows
- Ensures that appropriate change planning and communications are in place and executed accordingly.
- Liaise with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support change implementation.
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions with Customers and Vendors.
- Develop change strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions.
- Coordinate Change Windows (Go Live) activities.
- Coordinate the completion of Changes lessons learned activities.
- Very experienced in change management principles and processes
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management or change management.
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.