Role Type: 3-month Contract (with long term extensions)
- Develops positive relationships with clinical, business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery
- Identifies, collects, and documents technical and business requirements.
- Conducts current state analysis as it relates to technologies components
- Analyzes the business objectives of the stakeholder and develops solutions to their business issues / needs.
- Specifies, identifies, analyzes, and documents business requirements and delivers work products such as workflow diagrams throughout the project life cycle.
- Translates business requirements to System/Functional requirements.
- Facilitates working and/or focus groups with multiple stakeholders using best practice methods and tools.
- Analyze, interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develops or assists in the development of testing plans, test cases, use cases, process flows, procedures, and policies.
- Supports project manager with many aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, deliverables, communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Supports program engagement lead in design and implementation of change management methodology
- Develops or assists in the development of related project business cases and briefing notes
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies including:
- Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Servers and Server Virtualization
- Past business analyst experience with Clinical Information Systems is a requirement, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experience integrating proven change management and process methodology in an organization.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to translate and present technical information to non-technical audiences
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.