Position: Integration Specialist
Length: Contract (12 months)
Location: Greater Vancouver
- Responsible for providing expertise on architecting and designing, implementing interfaces between internal and external cloud-based systems, and technical sustainment and support of the integration platforms.
- Good architectural understanding of modern integration practices, standards and technologies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the integration patterns and designs.
- Responsible for leading the integration work stream of DevOps and cloud teams in order to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the organization.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of the Integration platforms, non-production and production environments.
- Specialist knowledge of more than one Integration platforms
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in integrating complex COTS applications and home-grown
applications across on-premise and cloud
- Experienced in Agile and DevOps methodologies and continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in administration of Integration Platforms
- Experience working in Unix/Linux and windows environments
Experience in the following would be an asset:
- Expertise in more than one programming languages and scripting languages/tools (Java, .NET preferred)
- Experience working with in CA API Gateway or simillar
- Experience working with Talend EAI platform or simillar
- Experience working with Kafka pub-sub system or simillar
- Experience working with Azure cloud and Azure DevOps
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.