Information Security Analyst
Our client is searching for an Information Security professional that is just as comfortable handling operational incidents as they are designing new security solutions or providing guidance on cyber risks to the wider organization.
- Assist the operations team in defining current baselines for the secure configuration of Servers, workstations, network devices and so on
- Maintain operational configurations of all security solutions as per the established baselines.
- Review logs and reports of all installed devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Interpret the implications of that activity and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Participate with investigations into problematic activity.
- Participate in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and information security audits.
- University degree and 5 years information technology related work experience, ideally with 3 or more years spent working in a security function.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: (ISC)2 - CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, GIAC - GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GWAPT or GPEN
- Working understanding of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25.
- Working technical knowledge of log management platforms including Syslog and at least one enterprise class SIEM.
- Experience with two or more of the following scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Go, Perl and PowerShell.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.