Duration: 1 year
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to help them with the infrastructure and facility build-outs and implementations.
What will you do:
What do you need:
- Status reports, steering committee meetings, issue and risk management
- Financial responsibilities, including business case costs, project budget and reviewing/validating vendor estimates.
- Strong technical background to coordinate highly complex infrastructure and facility build-outs and implementations.
- Experience in complex infrastructure or facility projects
- Exposure/experience with tendering vendors, interfacing with Procurement/Purchasing departments, and understanding the legal/liability issues with the process.
- While PMP/PRINCE2 certification is not required, candidates should have exposure to formal Governance and/or Project Life Cycles at a large/mature organization.
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Contact Ilya Penkov for further information.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.