Duration: 3 months
Location: Vancouver, BC
Start Date: ASAP
Our municipal client is looking for a temp accounting clerk to join their fast-paced team.
What you'll have:
- Prior experience working in payroll doing data input and/or processing
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes and legislation including employment standards and CRA
- Prior experience creating Web ROE’s on Service Canada website
- Responding to Service Canada wage enquiries
- Intermediate level skill using Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup and basic formulas) Microsoft Word, email and Adobe
- Experience using SAP is a must
- Prior experience handling payroll in a unionized environment is desirable
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions