Position: IT Operation (System) Lead/Manager/Platform Lead
Location: Greater Vancouver
Our client which a BC crown corporation is looking for a Manager or Team Lead to oversee a team responsible for the management of the critical applications and platform technology that include ERP, CRM, HR/Payroll on Oracle and Microsoft.
Scope of responsibilities include incident and problem management, team administration, resource and project scheduling, cross departmental coordination and SLA management.
- Manage a group of systems and database administrators and the team's day to day operations, supporting both critical production systems and DevOps environments.
- Manage team objectives, work assignments, performance and results
- Liaise with engineering, infrastructure operations, security, project management, development and other cross functional teams on department initiatives
- Coordinate with application managed services providers for the ongoing maintenance, operation and support of ERP and HR/Payroll systems
- Provide technical leadership and planning
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Strong experience with the operations of enterprise applications, middleware and databases in an enterprise environment
- Previous management or lead experience
- Extensive knowledge of middleware and integration technology, including Service-Oriented Architecture
- Experience in a Linux and Windows environment
- Ideally have experience with DevOps practices
- Degree or diploma (plus related working experience) in Information Technology