Position: DevOps Specialist
Length: 6 months contract (Very likely will renew up to 18 months long)
Location: Victoria, BC
The Dev/Ops Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining a fully automated DevOps development and production environment including automated code migration and testing processes, and tools for effective iterative software development.
- Developing and implementing test automation frameworks to ensure continuous improvement and integration
- Developing and implementing automated code migration (delivery and deployment) processes and tools
- Setting up and maintaining multiple environments for both manual and automated testing
- Establishing requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance
- Evaluating applications and platforms and providing recommendations for improving performance, conducting analysis to identify alternative solutions as required
- Automating and streamlining deployment processes]
- Agile projects with iterative and incremental product development with a User Experience Focus
- Experience with deployment and support of container technology
- RESTful API (Microservices)
- PostgreSQL & PostGIS
- OWASP Zap
- GitHub Actions
- Docker and Kubernetes
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.