Our client in Langley is looking for a BA to join their organization to work on multiple projects. You will analyze current business processes and supporting systems including enterprise, ERP and custom developed solutions while collaborating on project and other change initiatives within the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Prior experience with ERP or other large-scale enterprise solutions is required, while experience with MRP or a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Ability to perform data analysis including advanced analysis in excel, access, and database systems
- Experience with collaborative tools such as SharePoint, Teams, and/or Slack
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Additional experience that would be considered an asset includes: experience with VAI System 2000 ERP system and IBM iSeries experience
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions