Project Manager, Software Quality Assurance
Duration: 1-year contract with renewals
Potential Start: Immediate
Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a project manager with strong experience leading the quality assurance on software projects? Are you looking for a long-term contract opportunity? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Provide project management leadership over the software quality assurance over a product replacement program
- Develop and execute project plan
- Identify and monitor risks and propose mitigation strategy
- Manage a team of internal and external resources
What skills do you need?
- 6 years of full cycle project management with a solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
- Senior level experience with developing QA testing strategies and test plans
- Demonstrated senior level experience managing the testing effort for a large, complex COTS application implementation
- Experience managing projects with budgets in excess of $2 million and teams of more than 10 people
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.