Position: System Specialist (Permanent)
Location: Greater Vancouver, BC
Our client is going through an expansion and is searching for a System Specialist to join their expanding team that is responsible to monitor and manage their networks and systems. They have an extensive set of IT related services and partnerships that will ensure that their clients' IT systems provide full business value.
- Education: Technical diploma or degree or certificates
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Maintenance, Troubleshooting of IT Infrastructure, such as
- Desktop: Hardware, Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365 Desktop Applications
- General: VPN, NTP, DHCP, DNS (internal, and public DNS), Hands On installation, configuration, troubleshooting of network equipment
- Firewalls: pfSense, Cisco/Meraki or equivalent
- Switches/Wireless: Cisco Meraki, HP/Aruba or equivalent
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 including Active Directory, (GPO), Remote Desktop Services (RDS) experience
- Cloud: Office 365 suite of applications (Exchange Online, Teams, Teams Phone System, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business)
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.