Systems Analyst – Healthcare
6-month contract, with potential for extension
Join this organization’s major transformation initiative in the role of Systems Analyst.
The intention for this role is for the individual to be onsite in Winnipeg. Due to current global health issues, there is allowance for the work to be done remotely at the outset of the contract until normal work conditions resume.
- Facilitation of requirements gathering
- Implementation of technical requirements
- Implementing/upgrading clinical information systems
- Valid Prosci (ADKAR) Organizational Change Management certification
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner certification.
- ITIL Foundation or higher certification
- 10 years’ experience in a business or systems analysis role
- 8 years’ experience implementing clinical or healthcare information systems
- 3 years’ experience implementing or upgrading the Allscripts SCM suite
- 1 year of experience as a technical lead responsible for leading technical teams in planning, design development and implementation with a focus on integration between various Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT) systems and diagnostic imaging or lab information systems.
- 3 years’ experience implementing electronic clinical documentation systems
- 3 years’ experience implementing Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS)
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.