Senior Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing sound counsel and guidance in all areas of the human resource practice. As the trusted advisor in the Technology and Marketing groups, you will partner with leaders to foster a high performing organization that instills the client’s values and spirit. Core responsibilities include the Employee/Employer Relations, Talent Review/Performance Management, Leadership Training, Organization Design and Career Laddering, and Talent Attraction/Retention. This is a role for an experienced HRBP individual who wants to drive influential changes to transform and grow a sizeable Tech organization at a locally founded, 60+ year old, recession-proof global organization.
What They Offer:
- As our client grows around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – which is proven throughout their 60+ years in business
- Base salary + performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP / Pension plan and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match
- Ongoing training, professional development, and tuition reimbursement
- A multi-award-winning LEED gold certified facility, in an exceptional park-like setting, featuring:
- A subsidized, multi-award-winning childcare centre
- A subsidized cafeteria, dry cleaning services, and free parking
- A workout facility, featuring advanced gym equipment, bike room, shower and changing facilities, and nutrition and fitness programs
- Proximity to miles of walking paths, plus shops, restaurants and services
- A bachelor’s degree in HR Management or a related area. Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation preferred but not required. Talent Management and Change Management certification/training considered an asset.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Deep performance coaching experience required to support the development of new and high potential managers
- Experience supporting a Technology group, roughly close to 300+ FTEs/Contractors in a large company with around 2500 employees globally
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.