User Experience (UX) Designer
5-month contract with potential for extension
Regina, Saskatchewan – remote is an option
Our client requires a User Experience Designer to understand their organization’s business requirements and any technical limitations. This role will involve designing the overall functionality of self-serve platforms and modifying functionality to ensure an optimal user experience.
Preference is for onsite in Regina but working remotely is an option.
Responsibilities will include:
· Analyze, design and prototype new features for self-serve platforms (eCommerce, online self-serve portal and mobile app) through visual specifications, wireframes, sketches, blueprints and mock-ups
· Identify the scope of work and provide estimates for UX and UI activities
· Run UX workshops to identify and qualify personas
· Perform usability testing to ensure that end solutions match requirements
· Participate in and lead design reviews
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and struggle areas
· Facilitate and incorporate usability testing feedback into solution designs
· Deliver designs from concept through to development
· Facilitate and participate in user requirements gathering for self-serve projects
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
· Advanced experience using software design tools, specifically Photoshop and Sketch
· Experience using InVision
· Advanced understanding of self-serve and eCommerce websites and mobile apps
· Experience with user interface guidelines and typical conventions for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone
· Experience conducting and analyzing competitive and consumer research
· User experience and/or user interaction design training and/or certification desired
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.