Position: Senior Ruby On Rails Developer (Permanent / Contract)
- Development of new web applications.
- Maintenance of existing web applications.
- Writing server-side web application logic in Ruby.
- Create back-end components.
- Connect the application with the other web services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design integrations between our core product
- Develop and mentor junior members of the engineering team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Ruby On Rails
- Previous experience in leadership capacity
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, and RESTful
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.